Pixel Dungeon is a traditional
with pixel-art graphics and simple interface for Android.
Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet
of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
This is a beta and it's going to stay beta for some time, but it's fully playable. For now there're
20 levels and I'm going to add 2-3 levels more with new monsters and items in the next major update.
You can get the latest news and additional information about Pixel Dungeon on
Temple of the Roguelike forum,
RLGClub forum (russian),
official facebook page and
dedicated Tumblr blog.
- Pixel-art graphics
- Music by Cube_Code
- Basic sound fx
- Simple touch interface
- 20 randomly generated levels (sewers, prison, caves & dwarven city)
- Various dungeon features (incl. hidden and locked doors, traps, chests etc.)
- 70+ types of items (incl. armor, weapons, potions, wands etc.)
- 16 types of monsters + 4 bosses
- 3 character classes (Warrior, Mage & Rogue)
- Enchanted weapons
- Rankings (high scores)
- Badges (achievements)
- New items & monsters
- More levels with new settings and dungeon features
Pixel Dungeon is absolutely free, no ads, no pay-to-unlock features.
I'm making this game for fun and I'm not going to monetize it.
Nevertheless people ask sometimes, is there a way to support
the developer (that is me), so I've added the "Donate" button
(via PayPal) at the top of this page for anyone interested ☺.